M5 Bhoomee will seek to ensure that any identifiable personal information it collects during the registration and your access and availing of services to be adequate, relevant and not excessive for purposes of operating its websites or any of its services and it will be kept accurate and up-to-date based on the information provided by you.
How We Collect Information
M5 Bhoomee collects and uses the information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through M5 Bhoomee’s website technologies, for the purpose to provide our services and to measure and improve them over time.
Information You Provide
The types of personal information that M5 Bhoomee collects directly from you may include:
Contact details: Such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number, mobile telephone number, educational, business and professional interests and background information. Your name and user name are listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Some Services, such as search and public user profiles, do not require registration.
Usernames and passwords: Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number; Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to a M5 Bhoomee service; and communication preferences.
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of M5 Bhoomee’s websites and services, we may ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
If you choose to register and sign in by using a third party account (such as your Facebook account, Google Account/ Gmail account/ yahoo account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party. M5 Bhoomee will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your M5 Bhoomee account to be linked to your third party account.
Information We Receive From Other Sources: M5 Bhoomee may hold information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Use of Your Information
M5 Bhoomee may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us.
- To send you periodic catalogues, services and update.
- To provide you with information about other products, events and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about or other communications containing information about new products and services or upcoming events of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors, if you have consented to receive this information.
- For internal business and research purposes and to help enhance, evaluate and develop our websites, products and services and to develop new products and services.
- To notify you about changes or updates to our websites.
- To notify you about changes or updates to our products and services if you have consented to receive this information.
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns.
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes; To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and For any other purpose that we may notify you of from time to time, providing that we have sought your consent. Share with third party service providers certain information, such as browser capabilities or operating system that we have collected in order to better understand which services, advertisements may interest you. To retain information for as long as required to fulfil our business objective, even after your account is terminated.
Disclosure of Your Information
- M5 Bhoomee will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows: Where necessary in connection with services provided by intermediaries, who are required to comply with this policy. These service providers provide us with a wide range of office, administrative, information technology, production and business management services; If you voluntarily provide information in response to an advertisement, with the third party serving the advertisement
- In order to comply with the law or requests by law enforcement agencies, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of our services, users or others
- In the event that all or substantially all of the business or assets of M5 Bhoomee relating to this service are sold or otherwise assigned to another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity without your consent; and Where necessary in connection with providing publishing services on behalf of third parties, such as institutions and societies, provided we have your consent.
- Bhoomee may disclose to carefully chosen third parties navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics (including “page views” on this website and the products therein) and demographics but only in forms that do not reveal your identity or personal information.
Disclosure in Chat Rooms or Forums
You participate in our chat rooms and forums or utilise our comments feature. In posting to the Forum, your username with email I.D will be posted. Bhoomee strongly discourage posting any information on these features or in any content posted by you that you do not want others to see. You should be aware that identifiable personal information–such as your name or e-mail address–that you voluntarily disclose and that is accessible to other users (e.g. on bulletin boards or in chat areas) could be collected and disclosed by others. M5 Bhoomee cannot take any responsibility for such collection and disclosure.
Bhoomee recognises protection of your privacy and its importance to you and committed to protecting your personal information. We do not directly process any payments and do not store your credit card or debit card information. All payments are handled by secured operators agreed and committed to protect your information including transactions of payments. Bhoomee recommends to adopt all safe practices in making payments online and obtain sufficient information about the practices of third party online payment service providers and their terms of services, warranties and strongly recommend to once complete the online payment transaction to log out of the website.
- The M5 Bhoomee website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize M5 Bhoomee pages, or register with M5 Bhoomee site or services, a cookie helps M5 Bhoomee to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same M5 Bhoomee website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the M5 Bhoomee features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the M5 Bhoomee services or websites you visit.
· Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
- We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from M5 Bhoomee by contacting us here:
- – Web page: www.m5infosloutions.com/contact
- – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) and shall seek your consent to use your data for such marketing purposes or to disclose your information to any third party for such marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the consent forms we use when collecting your personal data.
M5 Bhoomee welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that M5 Bhoomee has not adhered to this Statement, please contact M5 Bhoomee at: email@example.com Effective as of January 22, 2015.